Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese]
Global Insurance Company
[Responsibilities (will vary in accordance with the level of the candidate) ]
- Establishes positive relationships with the business so that Internal Audit is the first to be called about control issues.
- Prepares informative reports for EXCO and audit committees.
- Assists in the design, development, and maintenance of comprehensive risk-based audit plans in line with Group focus initiatives etc.
- Perform regular risk assessments
- Develop detail audit plan and resource needs
- Monitor budget
- Lead the assigned audit engagement and develop the skills and knowledge of the team by providing guidance, training and coaching
- Monitors the progress of the audit plan to meet the deadline with quality.
- Proactively monitors the completion of corrective audit actions and, as necessary, advises management of past due actions.
- Coordinates and supports internal audit staff on field audits, as and when necessary.
- Supports special projects under the direction of the Head of Internal Audit.
- Understands and implements the three-lines of defense risk management framework.
- Understand various stakeholder requirements in the course of audit and deliver audit service against objectives accordingly
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector rules, regulations, best practices, tools and techniques
- Liaison with Group Internal Audit Office
- Act as an agent for change where change is needed
- Work efficiently and effectively under the fast changing environment with out of the box thinking
- A Bachelor's Degree in accounting, finance or Information Technology is required
- 2+ years insurance/finance work experience
- IT auditing experience is plus
- Strong communication skills both in Japanese and English
- Knowledge of internal audit methodology
- Innovative, open to change and seeks ways to continually improve
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.