Healthcare Service Company
- Conduct risk assessments for operations within Japan
- Prepare audit programs
- Be responsible for audits delivery through all phases (from planning to reporting)
- Working closely with other team members on audit assignments and internal work
- Ensure high quality audit reports are prepared in English
- Actively participate in development of the department regarding the tools and methodology
- Support internal controls/JSOX type processes
- Provide updates to executive management about audit activities and audit results
- Develop team members with regards to audit activities
- Provide leadership to the Japanese Audit team
- 10+ years in Internal Audit and/or JSOX Management
- 5+ years of People and Project Management experience
- Experience working in international teams
- Certifications not required but a plus (CIA, CISA)
- Fluent in Japanese and business level English
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.