Global Financial Company
This position is responsible for overall planning and execution of Internal Acquisition programs. Key focus is on optimizing such Internal Acquisition treatments to drive card spending and revenue growth while achieving higher customer satisfaction with relevant offers. This is an integral part of the broader effort to drive Organic Growth.
- Business planning in close coordination with various stakeholders, e.g. Member Engagement COE and Local Teams, Product Marketing, Finance, Digital Capabilities, Global Service Network, Risk & Information Management team, etc.
- Operational framework redesign and business transformation (with New card member segmentation Model, New System and Digital Capabilities, etc.) to drastically increase business outcomes
- Overall control of end to end Internal Acquisition promotions, both online and offline, including marketing creative & collaterals, customer communication and fulfillment of offers
- Tracking and analysis of Internal Acquisition performance in collaboration with Member Engagement COE and Finance team not only from Financial but also from Customer Engagement perspectives
- Overall Control & Compliance of Internal Acquisition promotions/activities
- People management, development & engagement (1 direct report)
- Knowledge and experience of Consumer Marketing and Channel Management
- Project Management skills and experience
- Ability to translate strategic thinking into effective project plans and execution
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders -
- Strong financial acumen, in depth data analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both English and Japanese based on Audience Assessment leadership
- Excellent team player, with a proven ability to operate in a multi-cultural environment
- People management and leadership skill
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.