Global e-commerce company
- Deliver timely, accurate and professional technical support and information internally and externally, include real-time support, communication, escalation, reporting, defect tracking, and root cause analysis of outage events;
- Maintain the company EDI specifications, mapping, integration artifacts as well as supplier configurations;
- Automate all EDI transactions with upstream suppliers and downstream customers using integrations technologies;
- Manage EDI projects and communicate directly with internal and external company resources;
- Continuously improve our integration processes and data quality;
- Drive and build creative solutions for challenging customer integration requirements;
- Be responsible for documentation of business processes, system processes and information flow. Implementations of system enhancements, including capturing any gaps both technically and in the business process ensuring user acceptance, supporting end-to-end testing, problem solving and training
- Conduct EDI initiatives such as integrations and EDI training for both internal and external parties, using data analysis to back up business decision, utilizing EDI function/message to drive continuous improvement and operation excellence.
- Lead Kaizen activities to apply EDI and Integrations technology and exchanged information with vendor to contribute to improve operation efficiency and optimize business procedure.
- Minimum of a BA/BS in Business, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field
- 3-5 years of previous technical/software support experience: Problem ticketing, incident management, and issue escalation
- Experience working with ANSI X12 standards, especially V4010 and above, including Order and documents such as 850, 855, 856, 810 and others..
- Experience with EDI communications standards and protocols; AS2, standard VAN-based EDI, FTP, SFTP, HTTPS, and Web services.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers
- The ability to work independently, adjust priorities, and work in a continuously changing environment
- Analytical approach to problem solving and a track record of driving results through continuous improvement
- Exemplary self-discipline and a bias for action
- Fluent in written and conversational English and Japanese
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Experience creating EDI maps and specifications, troubleshooting complex EDI failures, working with external EDI partners, and testing interconnected systems.
- Experience working with XML, JSON and other message formats
- Familiarity with Linux is a plus
- Understanding of retail operations
9 Million Yen ~ 11 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.