Japanese FinTech Company
In this role you will be responsible for providing a smooth implementation and ongoing support of our platform API product, to our clients in a variety of industries. You will be responsible for understanding technical project requirements of our clients, and you will work with our internal development teams to deliver on-time to clients. You are capable of devising elegant, reusable solutions to specific client requirements. You work in Japanese and enjoy being in an international environment.
Join the team driving adoption of Fintech in Japan and Australia. We is looking for a platform integration engineer to support and accelerate adoption of our financial data platform. Approaching 50 enterprise clients in Japan, including mega banks, our platform is the leading financial data sharing platform for consumers and small businesses in Japan, and we are replicating this in Australia.
The platform team's mission is to further establish our platform as the #1 financial data platform in Japan, and to help us become Japan's number one digital transformation and innovation partner in banking and finance.
We will give you the freedom and responsibility to do your greatest work. We will provide the best tools and trust you to use them effectively. We are flexible, supportive, meritocratic and expect you to grow as a professional.
In this role you will
- Participate in technical and sales meetings with clients to schedule, execute, and support client implementations
- Work with internal development teams to schedule API customizations and product enhancements
- Produce written support materials and maintain our platform API specification
- Answer inquiries from clients after go-live about API capabilities and provide support for product upgrades
- Extend/augment client onboarding process and supporting tools
- Propose new APIs & product features based on client and market needs
In the first 30/60/90 days, some of your expected deliverables include
- Learn our product line and our capabilities
- Learn the platform as you work with fellow team members by joining existing implementation projects, and providing ongoing support to key clients
- As you build knowledge, you will meet with clients alongside the sales team to be ready to create implementation roadmaps and be an interface for client questions
We are looking for
- 3+ years of experience working with Web client & server technology
- Enterprise client facing experience in a technical role
- Knowledge of API authorization schemes such as OAuth 2.0
- Ability to work independently and drive results
- Fluent Japanese language skills (written, spoken) and business level English ability
We welcome people with the follow experience
- System development experience, particularly around Web systems
- Knowledge of Swagger/OpenAPI specification
Health and social insurance support
Commutation and mobile phone allowance
Employee stock option program participation
Residential rent tax benefits (i.e. company housing / 'shataku')
Visa application and renewal support
Flexible work style, including work from home/overseas (role dependent)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.