※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
- Lead the coffee category consumer & market analysis to identify the category growth opportunities for Brand strategy development
- Lead to develop properly structured consumer research & analysis plans and deliver key insights/ implications to navigate a consumer-centric decision making for a successful initiative development.
- Support in brand/ category growth with the key metrics of increased revenue and profitability by driving the impact on consumer-based metrics with the winning consumer insights.
- Work with the category leader, managers and cross functional team and demonstrate leadership as the subject matter experts in category consumer insights.
- Identify category growth opportunities to deliver implications for brand strategy development
- Define the annual consumer understanding project scope and learning plans along with the requirements of development stages
- Identify winning consumer insights/ implications, and facilitate cross-functional team for a consumer-centric marketing decision making in brand initiative/ innovation development
- Lead properly designed research & analysis projects and deliver actionable implications collaborating with research partners
- More than 7 years career with minimum 3-5 years of consumer insight/ marketing research experience in both qualitative and quantitative approaches, the experience in FMCG industries is preferred.
- Intellectual curiosity, Strategic Thinking, Problem solving
- Project management skill to involving internal counterparts and external research agency partners to navigate consumer-centric decision making
- Language: Japanese/English (Business professional)
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.