Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan.
Global Web Analytics Service Company
- Be responsible for generating new revenue for the company: creating, cultivating and developing accounts and increasing market share.
- Be expected to exceed revenue goals by planning and executing successful sales within growing Japanese companies.
- Be responsible for acquiring and possessing expert knowledge of all products.
- On a day to day you will:
- Meet and exceed sales quota through inbound leads - strategically selling the company's various propositions to new prospects in a consultative manner
- Management of entire sales cycle from prospecting, discovery, solution proposing, presentation, negotiating and closing
- Work closely with GM, pre-sales and marketing teams to deliver the quota via appropriate accounts
- Build cross functional relationships within the prospect in order to penetrate the account further by focusing on director/ C level engagement
- Develop accurate forecasts and manage sales activity in CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Minimum 3 years' experience in sales/ business development/ consulting or online marketing
- High proficiency in verbal and written English is required
- Ability to persuade, lead, and confidently handle objections and resolve customer objections
- High integrity, energy and dedication. We are looking for uncommonly good sales professionals with a highly collaborative, value-driven, honest, and direct approach to delivering customer success
- Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management of prospect organizations
- Ideally experience of taking a new, disruptive technology to market from a new sales perspective
- Experience using SFDC
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.