Inside Sales Representative
Global Support Service Vendor
Global Support Service Vendor seeks an Inside Sales Representative in the Tokyo area.
- The following duties are illustrative and not exhaustive. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the job if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
- Work in collaboration with field account executives to meet and exceed quota
- Coordinate with field account executives on preparation for sales meetings
- Present and communicate our solution and value proposition
- Help coordinate and drive next steps in sales opportunities
- Engage with customers and prospects by building relationships
- Manage client proposals and legal contract processes
- Cross functional coordination on internal processes for deal progression
- Develop early stage pipeline into active opportunities
- Help conduct business meetings over the phone with video conferencing technology
- Drive further penetration of our product lines into existing clients
- Identify and develop new business across new and existing accounts
Minimal travel required (10% or less)
Location： Remote, Sydney, Australia
- Bachelor's Degree in a business or related field
- 2-5 years of sales experience with a minimum of 2 year in B2B lead generation or technical sales experience
- A proven track record for driving the full sales life-cycle including prospecting, lead generation, contact, presentation, relationship building, negotiating, and closing
- A strong desire to work in a fast-paced environment, selling a disruptive solution for business transformation
- Knowledge in high tech sales cycles preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience using Salesforce and Enterprise selling tools
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Effective time management skills
- Exemplifies strong organizational skills
- Proven ability in planning and execution of a territory sales plan
- Demonstrated success in cross-functional collaboration
- Achievement of sales and/or lead generation quota
- Must be adaptable, professional, courteous, motivated and work well on their own or as a member of a team
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.