Global Precision Equipment Manufacturer
- Qualify cold or warm leads generated from marketing campaigns and analytics team input
- Contact prospective customers by both telephone (inbound and outbound) and e-mail (other social media if required)
- Strive to complete 150 calls (inbound/outbound) a week
- Attend product overview by applications team to stay up to date with the specifications of new products and service offerings
- Use high level knowledge in H/W and Material products to up or cross sell as required
- Use Salesforce to track and input call results of customers calls into Salesforce - this includes simple report generation
- Qualify leads and setup appointments in Salesforce for the Sales team
- Report weekly call goals, results and objectives to Head of Analytics & Demand Generation and Demand Generation Team Leader
- Improve call scripts based on outbound call results to improve Lead to Opportunity conversion ratio
- Work towards KPl's set by Demand Generation Team Leader
- Build a relation and collaborate with Analytics, Sales and Marketing teams
- Ascertain methods to improve the Lead to Opportunity conversion ratio
- Adhoc tasks as requested by the Head of Analytics & Demand Generation
- Previous working experience as Demand Generation / Inside Sales (or similar role) for 3 to 5 year
- BA degree in Finance, Marketing or similar relevant field
- Working knowledge in Salesforce or equivalent CRM systems
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills Networking aptitude
- Fearless attitude and a hunter mentality
- Fluent in business English is not a necessity but an advantage
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.