Responsible for the sales of our products and services by effectively turning prospects into satisfied repeat customers in a specified territory or with a set of named accounts through efficient use of all direct and Channel Partner resources.
- Engage prospective clients within an assigned geographic territory or set of named accounts to introduce them to our products, application solutions and services
- Define and execute territory sales plans and then meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within the assigned geographic territory
- Develop and manage sales pipeline - prospect and assess new sales potential while moving a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline
- Partner closely with marketing team to develop a demand generation strategy through events, webinars and other digital tactics to drive adoption of our new software products via trials / downloads from our website
- Work closely with the Marketing Demand Center and Operations team to follow up and nurture leads from interest to closure
- Research on prospects using our Business Analytics tools, LinkedIn Sales Navigator prior to engagement
- Engage effectively with the DevOps and App Developer Community, while also working with NetOps, SecOps and CXO level executives
- Assume full responsibility for accurate sales forecasting on SFDC by demonstrating in-depth knowledge of sales cycles from initial contact through the procurement process
- Administrative duties include but not limited to; booking orders, coordinating the process of reviewing legal agreements and monitoring sales force reviews
- Fluent Japanese
- Responsible for upholding our Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies
- Mentor and train new and developing Inside Sales Account Managers
- BA/BS is preferred
- 4+ years proven experience in high tech solution sales (with 2+ years inside sales experience)
- Experience with full cycle cloud based subscription sales
- Proficiency in the use of corporate productivity tools (email, chat, web presentation), with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Sales experience with application services and architecture
- Experience with Sandler, Challenger, Basho or SPIN sales methodologies is a plus
- Strong willingness to learn
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Duties may require working outside normal working hours (working hours of the territory that you manage, in case it is supported remotely).
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a computer table. Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, demo over the web, email and chat.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.