Inside Sales Manager is responsible for managing a team of Account Development Representatives who provide lead generation and qualification activities for the field sales organization within the Enterprise space. The Manager drives performance by effectively managing the team toward meeting and/or exceeding monthly objectives.
- Hire talent into the Inside Sales team in Japan
- Ensure an effective and timely onboarding for new hires, including systems, account alignment and training
- Manage and provide leadership to your Inside Sales team focusing on coaching the individuals on sales effectiveness, productivity, meeting established quotas, objectives and call quality
- Be accountable for quota achievement on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Participate in developing marketing and sales campaigns with the objective of hitting desired goals
- Prepare reports for Inside Sales Manager, APJ
- Prepare Monthly Sales Commissions in a timely fashion
- Ensure that Inside Sales territories are properly assigned in CRM system
- Perform a monthly performance appraisals for all sales personnel and administer performance improvement plans for any under performance
- Accountable for accurate and on-time reporting essential for the effectiveness sales organization
- Provide input to senior leadership in the development and administration of sales incentive compensation programs.
- Keep informed on competitive services, promotional matter, sales techniques, pricing and marketing policies. Utilize resources and perform research to determine sales patterns and strategies
- Good experience of direct sales management experience in enterprise software sales or equivalent
- Experience developing effective business relationships with all levels of internal and external client management
- Must possess, strong oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal skills and possess characteristics that demonstrate ethical professionalism, assertiveness as a "doer", always "selling", adapts quickly to change, and as a catalyst influencing others
- Must be able to organize and manage sales campaigns that may include various cross functional support from operations and/or marketing
- CRM experience or comparable sales force automation tool
- Enterprise IT infrastructure / application knowledge
- ITSM Industry and or company knowledge
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.