※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
General duties include but are not limited to:
- Establish and maintain excellent level relationships in major functional areas of the customer organization. Utilize the relationships to develop strong revenue growth initiatives within the APAC ADS renewal base.
- Follow and execute the sales process for revenue growth and prospecting. Able to uncover new revenue opportunities within an account based on the understanding of the works flows and strategies being deployed within the accounts.
- Develop knowledge and thorough understanding of all ADS products and services, and apply knowledge to provide appropriate recommendations/solutions that meets their business requirements.
- Achieve net new revenue growth targets and maximize retention capabilities within accounts.
- Introduce ADS products and services with the accounts. Generate and deliver compelling sales proposals to customers.
- Observation and understanding of ADS customer workflows and processes, tailor solutions to enhance overall Insight value to customer organization.
Specific Job Duties
- Manage renewal sales process for existing customer base, including setting of expectations, changing needs assessments, negotiating contracts and processing of contracts via relevant internal systems. This includes translation of Japanese-language contracts, stamping them, as necessary, with officially registered Company Seals for Japan.
- Follow up on all inbound client inquiries to uncover new and expanding opportunities within client base.
- Maintain consistent and ongoing contact with end-users and decision makers (in Japanese, as required).
- Prospect, present to, and close on new sales opportunities within client base, and to new prospects. This includes presenting in Japanese and translating proposals into Japanese for decision-makers.
- Accurately forecast expected sales and cancellations to Japan Country Manager on a monthly basis.
- Provide ongoing product feedback from clients to Japan Country Manager and Product Managers.
- Maintain awareness of, and participate in all relevant training for, new products and capabilities, and market them to account base.
- Conduct Client training in Japanese.
- Act as an intermediary to resolve Customer Care issues in Japanese.
- Coordinate and execute marketing initiatives with media partners and Clients in Japanese.
- Conduct manual invoicing for Clients in Japanese, as required. This includes stamping with officially registered Company Seals for Japan.
- Conduct all adminstrative tasks associated with Client contracting, including faxing and mailing documents, as required. Translate these documents as necessary to facilitate internal company support.
- Some experience in sales and/or sales administration.
- Interpretation/translation (English to Japanese and Japanese to English).
- An understanding of the Japan Self-Defense Forces, US Forces in Japan, the Government of Japan bureaucracies, and the defense industry of Japan is highly recommended.
- Conduct contracting support (Japanese-language contracts)
- Conduct invoicing support (Japanese-language manual invoices)
- Execute marketing support (article translation review; coordination with media partners)
- Conduct customer care in Japanese
- Provide interpretation (during customer training; in support of OSINT Training; in support of Visitors)
- Provide translation (proposal translation into Japanese; translation of tender documents; translation of Client requirements for correct product identification and Consulting project requirements, etc.)
- Execute administration support (faxing and mailing correspondence, official stamping of documents, etc.)
- Facilitate business development
- Maintain positive relations with Clients through daily and continuous Client interaction, including new prospects
- Support the Japan Country Manager as required to expand Client base, expand market penetration, and increase sales.
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.