Global Liquor Company
- Identify consumer/customer insight driven new opportunities
- Deliver commercially grounded innovation projects at agreed scale on time and to budget. The innovation must be in line with our brand strategies to strengthen brand equity among customers/ consumers in Japan.
- Identify opportunities and bring ideas to strong concepts / propositions, and drive sustainable, step-change business growth
- Lead and influence cross functional project teams, agencies and in Market exec to drive ideas through to execution. This includes:
- Work with Commercial and Marketing Team (In Market and International) to develop Launch plans and ensure right Growth Drivers as well as Marketing & Investment Plan
- Be responsible for the innovations from concept to 5 years post launch including tracking performance and ensure continued business focus
- Build & embed innovation capability and process to deliver at OTIF (on time in full) standards
- Support Priorities across the portfolio: Have clear Financial goals, Strategy, 3 year Pipeline
- Marketing degree qualified with +5 years' work experience at or above brand manager level
Proven ability / experience in:
- Leading innovation agenda and delivery, particularly in new to market opportunities
- Leveraging consumer, shopper and customer insights
- Turning insights into strong concepts / propositions that excite consumers and customers
- Developing & managing all elements of the marketing mix, including creative development
- Delivering successful projects by leading a cross-functional team
- Influencing peers and executive level in both in local & global context
- Must have experience in innovation either on the supply or demand side
- English proficiency is required
- Fluent to Native level Japanese
- High consumer and customer understanding
- Able to lead, motivate and influence individuals and teams
- Able to balance big picture thinking with attention to detail
- Project Management skill
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.