Note: Applicants must currently be living in and have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Luxury Brand
The position will be responsible for overseeing IT infrastructure for the Japan business. The Infrastructure Specialist will be supervising the day-to-day activities of the IT Infrastructure Operations and Production Support to provide a stable and secure environment to our business.
- Maintain office and store Windows PC and IOS devices as Tier2
- Maintain Network and Windows Servers
- Maintain O365 and SharePoint services.
- 5+ years' experience as an IT Infrastructure (Helpdesk Engineer, maintain network device)
- 3+years' experience as an IT Infrastructure at an IT company.
- Hands-on applications and/or infrastructure technical skills
- IT infrastructure maintain & consultant experience.
- Strong Power-shell skills
- AD user and computer management
- SLA management
- Windows Servers build and maintenance experience (Experience to build a virtual environment (VM ware is preferable.)
- Understand and maintain MPLS and secured VPN network.
- Strong experience of maintaining both Azure AD and local domain controller
- Native-level Japanese and Business-level English skills (EnglishTOEIC860〜)
- High communication skills
Preferred Experience and Skills
- Retail company experience (Not required)
- Server building experience (Not required
Social insurance, Flextime
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.