Global Luxury Brand
The role will be primarily responsible for coordinating and supervising the day-to-day activities of the IT Infrastructure Operations and Production Support to provide a stable and secure environment to the company business
IT Operations & Support Management
- Manage outsourcing service provider(s) to support a 7x24 daily operation for servers & network infrastructure (LAN & WAN), telephony, database servers, data center facilities, information security to meet current business needs and future capacity expansions.
- Manage and make sure service providers follow our IT Operation Management Processes including Incident, Problem and Change.
- Vendor Management
- Conduct periodic performance and KPI reviews with the service providers based on agreed contractual terms and conditions.
- Keep a solid working relationship with vendors and manage escalations as required.
- Able to communicate effectively with internal business and IT teams, and effectively make sound management decisions
- Coach and lead the operation team to constantly challenge self and display professionalism
- Contribute to the enhancement of IT solutions in the company Japan region through rollout of new versions
- Lead and manage global project deployment
- Undergraduate Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related technical field with total 15+ years of relevant experience and at least 8 years' work experience in IT Infrastructure with proven experience in MNC
- Good verbal and written communication skills (fluent Japanese, English)
- CDCP, MCSE, CCNA, ITIL foundation
- Strong experience with managing a team of technical / operation support staff and external vendors
- Experience working with an enterprise level Service Management platform (e.g. ServiceNow).
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Experience in retail, hospitality or luxury retail
- Solid experience in Data Centre Operations as well as IT operation management implementation.
8 Million yen ~ 12 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.