Note: This position requires native level Japanese language and applicants must currently be located in Japan to be considered
Global Retail Company
The IT Infrastructure Lead will be responsible for all infrastructure and service delivery, working with APAC and international IT teams closely. This position will take care of not only for office but also for Stores (new/renewal)
- Sever & Network Management
- IT Operations & DevOps
- Vendor Management
In this context, the role will be required:
- To manage relationships with all the internal customers of her / his domains under her / his responsibility (telecom, network, hosting…) in order to identify their requirements proactively.
- To manage the design activities, delivery and maintenance of the Technologies and Infrastructure portfolio.
- To build the technical solutions with the different IT domain leaders and business in order to support the
- digital transformation.
The role combines multiple IT Infrastructure programs portfolio management, network and severs management, vendor management, help desk management, and change management if it is necessary. The ideal candidate will have experience in launching Regional Infrastructure solutions and / or localizing a global solution to Japan region in order to minimize business impact.
Key Job Accountabilities:
Infrastructure and Technologies programs and services portfolio management
- Manage and oversees the Group wide Infrastructure portfolio, drives optimal usage and deployment, creating service catalogue and identifying new services
- Define localization standards of Group best practices and solutions
- Translate the IT master plan into an operational plan for the domain.
Sever & Network Management
- Ability to communicate orally with vendors, management, and coworkers is crucial. Regular use of phone (mobile device) and email/skype/MS teams for communication in English is essential.
- Work with local application service team and/or APAC IT accordingly for regular/ad-hoc system maintenance work proactively - The position work is required accessing to domain controller/files sever/storage, office equipment, computers, other office productivity devices and sever setup. In case, he/she should attend business/application meeting in order to find out the best solution if it is required.
- Lead continuous service improvement process ensuring the efficiency of end to end service
- Take ownership for the corrective, evolutionary and technical maintenance of the technical solutions, optimizes the system / technology development and performances taking proactive action to ensure stable and secure applications and infrastructures to avoid potential service disruption. - Office 365, PBX, Mac, Mobile device for stores and so on. It includes device inventory management.
- Manage helpdesk such as support and maintenance activities for all internal customers.
- Guarantee the physical and logical security in compliance with the Group Security policy (data centers, information access policy, BYOD/mobile policy, MDM…)
- Risk Management/Disaster recovery plan: Cybersecurity such as Malware, Data Privacy…
- Establish IT security policy proactivity with APAC/HQ if it is necessary.
Vendor Management Management:
- Utilize outsourcing vendor efficiently in order to optimize internal IT workload.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships and communication with internal users and/or external suppliers, understanding and managing vendor contracts (Technical, Commercial and Legal aspects).
- Manage Help desk (office and stores), working with vendors to reduce the number of daily incidents.
Profile and Professional Experience Requirements: 5 to 10 years
- Significant experience working in a Retail or FMCG company - will be great advantage.
- Significant experiences working in Infrastructure / IT operations context
- At least 5 years working as a technical lead and IT project management
- ERP (SAP/MS AX Dynamics etc.) implementation and supporting digital transformation experience (preferable)
Technical Skills / Personal Skills:
- Significant Systems / Network / IT Operations program and project management experience with a deep understanding of infra/network (cloud solution/VMware…) projects and process, methodology and tools.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills in English - Business level.
- Team sprits: manage her / his domain IT team, develops talents and coordinate and/or manage the internal/external human resources
- Customer oriented mind along with highly ROI / KPI driven.
- Ability to work smart and coordinate multiple pieces of work at the same time
Retirement allowance system
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.