Global Consumer Goods Company
- Act as a liaison with the Regional Infrastructure Manager in order to escalate and resolve subsidiary and business issues and requirements and ensure business critical infrastructure issues are resolved in the appropriate manner
- Provide local coordination and planning for infrastructure grid projects
- Ensure alignment with GIT standards, policies and procedures
- Coordinate and manage with relevant people any system performance and reliability issues
- Ensure audit compliance - Perform IT related administration activities and ensure 100% compliance with maintenance policies and security requirements at all times
- Keep all relevant stakeholders (business and GIT) fully informed on plans, progress, issues and risks
- Promote teamwork in both the local and global organization
- Manage PC and IT equipment procurement, replacement and maintenance, including asset tracking, leasing and budget aspects. Manage relationships with external vendors where appropriate.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a local, regional or global team Technical Expertise Competent skill level in implementing and supporting the following technologies
- Symantec Antivirus
- Windows 7/ 10
- MS Office 2010
- Windows Server 20XX
- OSD deployment
- Google G-suite Knowledge Sharing and Acquisition
- Bachelor's degree (preferred majors in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Engineering or Business) and equivalent related work experience
- Minimum of four to six years of experience working in an IT support environment. (preferably multinational environment)
- Business level verbal and written proficiency in both English and Japanese
8.5 Million yen ~ 10 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.