Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
Japanese EC company
The main work is the infrastructure construction, operation, and management of the internet video delivery project platform.
Infrastructure(NW/Server) design, verification, construction, monitoring, troubleshooting, configuration review, etc.
- Manage our cloud based infrastructure.
- Automate processes and tasks.
- Monitoring and incident handling.
- Support other teams and help troubleshooting reported problems.
- Improve system's performance.
- Manage/integrate internal tools.
- over 3 years of infra engineer experience.
- Proven experience managing infrastructure in cloud based environments (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Configuration, maintenance and administration of Linux Systems.
- Strong automation skills.
- Experience in configuration management software (Puppet, Chef, Ansible,...).
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Database (MySQL) configuration, maintenance and administration.
- Experience managing CI tools (Jenkins, Travis, ...).
- Docker and Kubernetes experience.
- Experience managing log aggregation software (ELK, Splunk, ...).
- Deep knowledge in monitoring systems (Nagios, Ganglia, Datadog, ...)
- Infrastructure as code experience (Terraform, CloudFormation, Azure Resource Manager, ...)
- Knowledge in scripting languages (Bash, Python, Ruby, ...).
- Experience managing web servers in high availability environments (Nginx, Apache, ...).
- Performance tuning of Linux middleware.
- Experience in failure analysis and recovery work
- Spoken and written Japanese.
Futakotamagawa（currently, remote work at each home）
Monday to Friday
[Work hours and any overtime hours]
[Length of contract]
~ 3200 yen*(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.