Global Consumer Electronics Company
- Assist with Project Advisory activities, ensuring project teams complete all required processes to comply with PMI standards and local laws. This will include administration of the process for both applications and third party vendors.
- Assist with IS Controls activities, including working with applicable IS stakeholders to complete their required controls activities on time and as per the documented process for each control
- Depending on the skill and experience of the candidate, other IPG activities may be assigned.
- English: Intermediate
- Japanese: Fluent
- Office skill (Excel / Word / Power Point / Others(
- Technical skills
- Have experience in IT audit and IT controls
- Experiences / Competencies
- Experience working in information technology in any capacity
- Experience working in information security, controls, cyber security roles
- Language level required:
Monday ~ Friday
[Work hours and any overtime hours]
9:00 - 17:30(Break: 1 hour)
Overtime: up to 10 hours
[Length of contract]
~ Long term
[Hourly Salary and Transportation]
3,500 ~ 3,850 yen per hour
Social Benefits: health insurance, welfare pension and unemployment insurance
Commute: paid by en world
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.