※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
Our Office of the CISO team leverages its diverse, highly skilled security background and expertise to help enhance our internal and external security program and communicate our commitment towards security to the world. The team works closely with other components in our Organization on security-related topics. This position is centered on being located at the company's Tokyo office in order to be able to interface and collaborate efficiently with our security teams and its local customers, driving requirements and concerns brought from this community into company's strategy, security, product and operations. This position will also require architecture and development activities on the company platform for one of company's prominent customers.
This critical position values integrity, quality, expertise, precision, communication, and efficiency and is looking for security and company's development professionals with security backgrounds and excellent communication skills.
The successful candidate will bring a new perspective to company and its ecosystem, and will be able to evangelize their point of view to audiences ranging from technical developers to executives.
- Present and evangelize on cloud adoption & assurance
- Contribute to the overall messaging and positioning of the Security Office
- Ensure the our Customer Success team is supported
- Coordinate and Manage end-to-end customer cloud security experience
- Coordinate Cloud Security Discussion Groups with customers and peers
- Active participation in Security Industry forums, communities and standards organizations
- Build and manage a customer success risk register
- Presentations with Partners and Customers
- Investigate and understand cloud threats
- Lead security conversations
- Promote and maintain active collaboration with Financial Institutions, Universities, CERTs, SOCs, etc
- Escalation point for Security Incidents & investigations
- Work with internal teams to resolve security issues arising from investigations and incidents and conduct post mortems to ensure issues are properly remediated
- Propose & develop structural/design changes to advance the security posture of company
- Contribute and maintain a showcase of solutions created on the platform.
- Strong alignment with product management and engineering teams on roadmap and field feedback.
- Demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to customers, both onsite and via remote meetings
- Staying current on product developments/releases to a level required for PoV/PoC
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security etc.
- Must have native level Japanese and business level or above English
- Located in Tokyo area (preferable).
- Minimum5years experience in IT & Cloud Security.
- Desired Industry Certifications: CISSP, CISM, CSSP, GIAC certs or equivalent
- Expert knowledge in computer systems and network protocols and technologies.
- Deep knowledge of service oriented and distributed application architecture in the enterprise (web services, data access and persistence, client/server, etc)
- Solid IT Ops experience in storage, network and compute of enterprise environments
- Experience with enterprise architecture domains
- An understanding of Security Operations with hands-on Security Incident Handling and remediation experience.
- Expertise in Threat analysis and enterprise cyber defense techniques
- Strong industry experience relevant to Cloud Service Providers.
- Experience with Cloud Management Platforms such as AWS, VMware, BMC, etc..
- Experience with Cloud Operations (either as customer or provider) is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure.
- A strong understanding of ITIL and ITSM.
- Prior RFP and Contract review experience is a plus.
- Experience working with Government and Defense is a plus
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (i.e. strong customer-facing skills)
- Ability to articulate complex issues to executives and customers.
- Self-motivated and driven; ability to perform and excel with little supervision.
- Able to serve as an authoritative source on security.
- Excellent collaborator and teammate; ability to foster and feed off of coworkers.
- Exhibits prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology.
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.