※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
With a background in value selling and process/solution consulting, you will be perceived as an industry solution and value engineering expert. You will use a consultative approach to create a clear roadmap for technology and process improvements, and the unique value we can deliver. You will possess sound knowledge of industry and customer specific business challenges, and articulate how the right combination of process and our solutions can address customer specific needs. This position will require domestic and international travel.
- Acts as pursuit manager on key opportunities working collaboratively with sales, pre-sales and services to position the right solutions to new prospects and existing customers.
- Works closely with pre-sales in the discovery phase to uncover differentiated value drivers.
- Provides key objectives for demonstrations and works with sales/pre-sales to align on demo flow.
- Generates and presents business case analyses (typically conducted collaboratively with prospects/customers) to highlight the unique and differentiated value and ROI of our solutions.
- Understands key industry challenges and trends, connects those to the customers' unique business dynamics, and translates that to the appropriate our solutions.
- Creates industry and customer specific messaging to support sales cycles.
- Understands our solutions offerings, and those of our competitors, at a depth to be able to communicate our differentiation and how it ties to unique value.
- Assesses how existing and emerging our solutions can support supply chain efficiencies and transformation.
- Develop and fosters a strong relationship as a trusted industry and solution expert with customers in areas such as business, finance and IT.
- Demonstrates strong supply chain and technology domain expertise - Demand Planning, S&OP, Supply Planning, Supplier Collaboration, Business analytics / Reporting and Infrastructure Technologies.
- 10+ years of consulting and/or pre-sales with industry experience in the area of supply chain management.
- Strong knowledge of supply chain fundamentals, industry best practices, and available solutions in the SCM / ERP space.
- Ability to articulate the value of supply chain management solutions through compelling presentations. Experience in developing and presenting concise point of views to convey the value of technology solutions and services.
- Consultative sales savvy - appropriately positions software capabilities and interacts across all levels of the organization.
- Effective public speaking / communication skills with the ability to convey necessary concepts, and overcome objections.
- Demonstrated ability to work jointly cross functional (sales, consulting, support, product management) with internal teams to achieve desired revenue and customer satisfaction goals.
- Graduate degree (MBA or MS) preferred
- Finance background/experience a plus
※Experiences and skills will be considered
This is a remote position. You can work from home and be located anywhere in Japan.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.