※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
We are seeking a dedicated and customer-oriented Industry Manager, Pharma to drive sales and guide our sales team and drive sales. The Industry Manager's responsibilities include understanding the pharmaceutical market and identifying opportunities for profitable growth. Responsible for leading the Industrial sales team, this individual will be accountable for ensuring sales targets are met, generating leads, managing key accounts, and monitoring competitors' sales activities. This individual should have exceptional communication, leadership, and customer service skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dedicated and experienced professional to contribute to the success of one of Asia Pacific's leading distributors of chemical ingredients.
- Provide leadership and direction to the segments through aligned objectives and motivate the team for successful execution of strategies and plans.
- Keep abreast of company's wide strategy, initiatives and programs across all functions and communicate to the relevant team to assure clear understanding and alignment.
- Transformation through positive behavior, role modeling, coaching
- Establish business plan and execution plan for the team.
- Partner internal stakeholders including Marketing Group to drive marketing, active project pipeline and innovation in alignment and collaboration with relevant our application development team
- Partner with Head of Portfolio Management and respective team to develop optimum product basket.
- Drive business development in target market segments by building and deepening expertise of focus markets.
- Develop and motivate sales team to meet and exceed sales objectives and goals.
- Lead segment sales & marketing to develop and execute operationally to drive continuous profitable growth. This includes building knowledge within markets, staying attuned to industry trends, building market intelligence on competitors and leading customer plans which will expand opportunities to establish the right product portfolios with key customers and markets
- Drive branding and marketing via alignment with respective our marketing programs such as market mapping activities, participation in local/regional exhibitions, Country marketing content, materials and brochures, building technical product development capability.
- Collaborate with other country leaders to build a strong company's platform.
- Meet and exceed sales growth, gross margin, pipeline and other business goals. Manage sales forecasting and days' sales outstanding.
- Bachelor's degree in business, science or related qualification. MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 8 years in the Chemical industry or related industry with at least 5 years or more experience in management roles.
- Solid leader with proven track record in managing dynamic teams to deliver stretched goals. Able to motivate and align direction, set priorities and objectives to drive results.
- Strong ability to establish mid to long term plans and work with customers to translate their strategies and pain points to create and execute tactical and actionable plans.
- Solid financial acumen with strong analytical ability.
- Customer focused with solid interpersonal skills and good networking ability to build relationship with customers.
- Strong communicator in both written and spoken English.
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.