Global IT Service Company
- Category Management
- Develops and Implements the Category Procurement strategy, to control costs, time, promote competition and safeguard supply capacity, including supplier's consolidation opportunities, consistently with Group objectives and targets.
- Internal Stakeholders Management
- Establishes and maintains regular and productive relationships with business stakeholders to achieve agreed business goals. Manages internal stakeholder's engagement to ensure Category and saving plans, budget assumptions are consistently reviewed and aligned.
- Supplier Management
- Enhancement Organizational Capabilities
- Minimum of 7 years of Procurement experience. Procurement in a Telecom, Information Technology &/or Shared Services Environment will be added advantage.
- Change management skill to rectify the gap from the standard
- Relevant experience of dealing with pan-European/Global suppliers in a procurement, supply chain or commercial management
- Experience of international Procurement Organization
- Communication in both English and Japanese are required. With both internal people and suppliers.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.