Global Animal Health Company
The person in this position will be accountable for execution and implementation of sourcing strategies/activities within assigned categories in APAC.
Key responsibilities & deliverables:
- Supporting sourcing and contracting process by leading complex sourcing activities (RFx, e-auctions) and contract renewals as well as new contracts creation.
- Negotiating/renegotiations of the T&C's and contract clauses.
- Taking active ownership for the sourcing and contracting delivery and proactively engaging stakeholders from different countries as assigned.
- Actively participating in the sourcing and contracting process improvement and optimization (process steps, internal ways of working, legal support model, documents and templates etc.).
- Delivering sourcing outcomes along with recommendation to the Category Team/Business.
- Supporting the use of approved suppliers with business stakeholders, educating and training on the importance on leveraging already approved and qualified suppliers.
- Ensuring preferred suppliers compliance within area of responsibility.
- Ensuring the sourcing and contracting activities are properly stored and documented for future audit purposes.
- Ensuring the company's purchasing policies are fully complied with, particularly pertaining to risk and reputation.
- Working with legal to set up best in class contracting templates.
- Bachelor's Degree in business or supply chain.
- +3 years operational sourcing and contracting experience (source to contract, buyer positions or similar) preferably on a regional scale within indirect spend categories.
- Excellent working knowledge of Ariba Sourcing tools and techniques.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new ways of working and operate effectively in a changing environment.
- Proven analytical, problem solving, project management and communication skills.
- Ability to work across cultures and across diverse management styles and enagage fast with the stakeholders on different level in the organization and countries in APAC region.
- Positive "can-do" attitude and comfortable managing ambiguity.
- Written and spoken proficiency in English.
- Strong data analysis and MS Excel skills.
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Any other tasks assigned by Line Manager
- Travel: Overnight domestic and international is possible (approx. 10%)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.