Global Apparel Company
- Coordinate and participate in the execution of the contract implementation
- Coordinate local contract implementation tasks with SSC indirect procurement, the respective suppliers and requestors
- Promote the use of global/ regional contracts by Company's stakeholders on a local level
- Support strategic sourcing initiatives or spot buys
- Assume ownership of local spend situation and category practices (including insights on local supplier market).
- Work closely with key stakeholders to identify and align priorities and tasks to maximize returns.
- Lead regional/global sourcing projects as required.
- Contribute to sourcing initiatives by providing data and other assistance to the project teams.
- Support local supplier qualification assessment by considering their capabilities to manufacture specified industrial components or provide services (based on customized on-site processes and focused on suppliers technical execution)
- Assume ownership of agreed category or spend group
■Country Sourcing Support:
- Develop, implement and maintain framework agreements were necessary
- Ensure key suppliers and important spend is covered under contracts/agreements.
- Ensure these are kept up to date and are implemented and followed.
- Work with business, legal and finance stakeholders to develop agreement
- Assume responsibility for agreed suppliers
- Lead commercial and pricing negotiations
- Contribute to specification development alongside the business stakeholders
- Ensure risks are properly addressed
- Lead Quarterly Business Reviews were necessary
- Be the point person in case of significant escalations
- Enable and manage electronic catalogues
- Responsible for the maintenance of catalogues in the local ERP system, training of internal stakeholders, and tracking of compliance.
- Periodically monitor electronic catalogues and contracts and revise as needed
- Ensure relevance, accuracy, and integrity of electronic contracts and catalogues
- Work together with Category Managers and Spot Buyers to assess the needs for further automation of used buying channels
■Influencing and building the function:
- Lead service awareness and promote strategic sourcing activities to business
- Manage awareness of business stakeholders on sourcing related activities and systems through trainings, Q&A sessions, follow-ups
- Understand needs and execute targeted activities to deliver tangible agreed results
- Act as a single point of contact for indirect procurement function in a region or country
- Guarantee efficient use of the purchasing systems by all users providing them assistance when necessary and training them to use correct buying channel in the future
- Demonstrated record of accomplishment in strategic sourcing in terms of spend under management, geographical coverage & applicability. (Spend of $30MM and up, global responsibility for category or equivalent)
- Ability to influence Company business stakeholders through effective engagement. Identify and understand needs, develop practical, effective solutions to address them. Stakeholder management.
- Ability to bring together different stakeholders in support of common goals, to combine disparate functions into coherent practical solutions.
- Prior experience in maintaining electronic contracts and catalogues
- Broad knowledge across different sourcing methods and channels
- Self-starter! Needs to work with own initiative, assuming ownership of function and be used to having broad discretion in the execution of their duties.
Japanese: Native Level
English: Business Level
Ability to communicate both orally and in writing to different audiences (higher/lower, internal/external etc.)
7 Million 〜 9 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.