Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
- Assisting in preparation of Contract Master creation and Updation on regular basis to MIS team and Contract Management lead.
- Drafting contract terms and conditions during renewal on behalf of Networks team and coordinating with Legal, Procurement and 3rd party as applicable
- Providing value addition to Networks, Contract Management Lead and Procurement on Terms and conditions during renewal phase of contract towards standardization and better governance.
- Classification of contracts into Supply, Services and MS /AMC
- Categorization of Contracts based on criticality of Operations in Networks
- Collation of Terms based on classification of contracts for uniformity of Terms and conditions based on contract category.
- Supporting Network team with direct engagement with cross functional teams having improved terms and conditions for better control and Governance.
- Facilitating the Teams for drafting contractual terms beneficial for organization smooth operations during the negotiation with vendors.
- Compiling and collating all Critical Contract's KPI/SLA at one location for ease of availability
- Monitoring the KPI/SLA with support and reports by Network team to suggest any change with relation to Rewards and Penalties as applicable.
- Identifying the need of using System tools and its Implementation for better Contract Management & Control
- Study the existing Legal system and Turnaround time of contract closure and improve upon the same working jointly with Legal and Procurement teams.
- The candidate should have good experience on Pre and Post contract Handling with Networks, Vendors, 3rd party, Procurement and relevant teams within and outside company.
- The candidate should be able to use Contract tools used in Industries i.e. ICI Platform (Icertis Contract Intelligence), SAP CLM, SAP Ariba, Gatekeeper etc.
- The candidate should have good command over word, excel and PowerPoint skill set in addition to contract drafting and execution
- Graduate Science or Engineering Graduate Preferred
- MBA will be an added advantage
- English Language Preferred but Japanese Language Spoken and Reading shall be an added advantage.
- Good Communication Skill & English-Speaking Must.
- Stakeholder Management experience (Internal and External Both)
- Managing Contracts in system tools through life cycle of contract
- Experience in Managing Managed Services and AMC related contracts
- Advance Excel, Word, Power point and Analytical Skills
- Contract Management background preferred in a Telecom Industry from Pre and Post contract Management perspective.
- Telecom or IT Industry Background preferred
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Flex Core Time 11:00~15:00
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.