Global Medical Device Company
Responsible for drafting, reviewing, redlining and finalizing commercial sales, service maintenance and licensing agreements that establish business relationship with customers and/or other parties
- Analyze contracts to ensure compliance with company policy, government regulations, revenue recognition and other requirements
- Closely work with capital sales team to support their system sales process by understanding our business model and industry standards
- Provide proper guidance to the employees for their understanding of the key important points in sales and lease contracts
- Collaborate with legal, sales, customer service, accounting and other operational teams on the system sales contract process
- Manage ship release process and track the status of contract review process to avoid any delay in execution of contracts
- Handle inquiries from US and get US/Japan approvals required to get process done
- Manage documentation control - keep records of contract log after releasing to the customer's signature (maintain copies of signed contracts and manage the lapse of the contracts)
- Comprehensive understanding on contracts from legal/business perspectives; deep understanding of sales business model and sound judgment on contract revision requests
- Work experience in drafting and reviewing English agreements/contracts preferred
- Excellent communication skills both in Japanese and English; be able to explain contract details to Japan sales team, Japanese customers and US contract team in writing and verbally
- 3+ years working experience in contract drafting and negotiation, preferably in medical device industry
- Proven self-starter with ability to work in a cross-functional, multi-cultural and fast-paced environment
- Intellectual curiosity with business mind-set
- Fluent /native level of Japanese
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.