※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
- Ensure the maintenance, decontamination and repair of all brands of pipettes and balances at the metrology laboratory
- Perform metrological checks at the metrology laboratory (calibration and adjustments)
- Contact customers concerning processes of the customer file.
- Send the intervention reports to the service Assistants in order to carry out the quotations and the billing of the operations
- Provide a weekly report of activity to the manager of the laboratory
- Participate to the continuous improvement of the laboratory
- To always act in a responsible manner to avoid risk to self or to the company and comply with the workplace safety and health and security policy.
- Undertake any relevant tasks as may be directed by the superior from time to time.
- Graduate as Technician (ideally in chemistry, biology, physical measurements)
- Organizational qualities and rigor
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Customer Oriented
- Team spirit
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.