Global Logistics Company
Implement and operate Corporate Standard Information Technology.
- Perform basic network and client PC/PRT/Device setup/management, manage domain and email accounts.
- Give on-site and remote support for end user devices and office technology
- Handle incoming questions and issues in a timely manner
- Maintain Country infrastructure setup and network trouble shooting
- Monitor equipment room facilities are properly setup and operate at satisfactory level
IT Operational Support
- Closely work with OS IT Service Management Team to ensure day-to-day smooth operation of IT service and business operation
- Maintain fit-for-purpose IT Services and distributed business systems
- Liaise with local and international telecom carriers, vendor, service providers to ensure service delivery meet
- Provide support service to users by way of knowledge sharing, trouble shooting:
- Attend to user requests for additional functions, user operation guide documentation. Optimize existing procedures
- Supports facility moves, new office/business spots foundation support
- Facilitate communications between customers and back end engineers, supply IT support customer support
- Internal troubleshoot (ITSM) system support, IT ticket correspondence, feedback solution to users
- Provide technical support via email/telephone/internal communication tool etc.
- Translation support operation between HQIT and local users if necessary
- Company dedicated line Payment processing
IT upgrade and deployment
- Coordinate with Region and HQ counterparts on systems deployment, upgrade, UAT and operational support
- Support operation/call center system
- Follow the directions to IT supervisor/ADM manager
- Assist in enforcing and governing of I.T hardware and software usage within the company adhering to the company policy. This includes the access control into the company's information system pertaining to information processed and generated from the company's software application system and the proper use of all I.T facilities provided by the company.
- Manage IT asset and inventory and perform any other duties assigned from time to time
Education & Major Studies
- Bachelor's degree or above/Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent is best. (Depend on his/her IT support experience)
- Minimum 3-5 years work experience in IT Services delivery & infrastructure maintenance preferably in MNC or express industry.
Professional Knowledge & Skills
- Experience using Windows Server, Active Directory, and Remote Desktop Service
- Experience in troubleshooting and related helpdesk operations
- Experience providing support for Microsoft Windows OS (7, 8.1, 10)
- Basic network support experience, IT facility movement experience
- Knowledge with hands-on experience of 8 or more of the followings: Win2003-2012 R2,
- Linux, LAN, WAN, WiFi, Juniper, cisco switch, proxy, DHCP, File/Print, SSL VPN, Mysql, NAS, WSUS, AD, MS-Exchange.
- Practical experience in understanding and using IT service monitoring and management tools.
General Knowledge & Skills
- Competence in IT problem investigation, troubleshooting and solution deployment skills. Good analytical and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written in Chinese/Japanese/English. (Chines above business level/English Business level/Japanese native level) due to necessary communication 70% in Chinese and 30% in English with IBUIT development team
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.