Global Fintech Company
We are a global company by having customers in different parts of the world and a growing international engineering team
We are looking for a IT Support specialist to join our team who can execute solutions as fast as possible to deal with problems and achieve immediate results in all situations, either to ensure the minimum loss of manufacturing or customer-contact time, or to enable members of staff to use their computer again.
You will be monitoring and maintaining the computer systems and networks of our company which is a crucial part for our business. The work is as much about understanding how information systems are used as applying technical knowledge related to computer hardware or software. You could be installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solve technical and applications problems, either over the phone or in person. You may also work within first or second-line support.
What Will You Do
· Managing Laptop/labeling each device
· Making spreadsheet to manage those laptops/devices
· Creating new PC account
· Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
· E-mail account /slack account set up for new employees
· Purchasing PC, software set up/ renew/ purchasing
· Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
· Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
· Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment
Your responsibilities will be 80% of solving IT related issues, and 20% general HR tasks
· Conversational Japanese and English
· The ability to think logically
· A good memory of how software and operating systems work
· Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently
· The ability to work well in a team
· Problem-solving skills
· The ability to prioritize your workload
· Attention to detail
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.