※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
- Technical Support Specialist for Japan.
- Maintain stable network infrastructure for Japan offices and stores.
- Manage IT hardware assets for Japan users.
- Technical advisor for IT hardware, infrastructure, network, security solutions
- Provide IT Helpdesk (office and retail) service with or without external service provider.
- Non-office hour support for retail support.
- Engage with users in IT function supports.
- Cooperate with corporate IT to deliver global solutions.
- Maintain stable and healthy office and store network infrastructure.
- Maintain standard hardware and office software for Japan office and store users.
- Maintain standard office software version through regular and proper upgrades and patch updates.
- Maintain mutual respect relationship with our IT service providers and vendors.
- Provide technical support for all IT projects rollout (POS, BI, ERP, etc.).
- Develop IT Helpdesk service SLA with other IT support teams internal and external.
- Ensure effective Office and Retail Helpdesk service.
- Establish good relationship between business and corporate IT.
- Execute IT group standards, Execute IT Group standards, procedures, Audit, KPI and Dashboard.
- Execute IT governance in term of communication, projects, dispute/arbitrage, road map.
- Run and monitor day to day IT operation.
- Provide all technical advice and supports to POS and ERP project implementation.
- Provide support to users on retail application e.g., POS (Y2), ERP (M3).
- Provide consulting and guidance to users in MS family software products (i.e., O365).
- Maintain reliable and stable office servers, switches, routers, firewalls, wireless device.
- Maintain reliable and stable video conference system, phone system, access card systems.
- Maintain corporate systems availability for users.
- Maintain IT service SLA at 90%+
- Understand business requirements and priority.
- Collect user requirement and convert to IT requirement.
- Recommend standard process and solution procedure, document them and transfer to IT Helpdesk to follow and execute.
- Timely escalate Level 3 system issues to corporate IT for resolution, follow up and track the issues.
- University Computer Degree holder or related disciplines.
- Over 5 years in IT network, infrastructure, and technical support.
- MCSE and CCNA qualified preferred.
- Knowledgeable in Cisco products, MS products, and related qualification.
- Familiar with switch, firewall (we use FortiGate), WIFI AP (we use Aerohive) setup configuration will be advantage.
- Solid experience in vendor management and IT strategy execution.
- Familiar with retail business will be an advantage.
- Strong in business user engagement in collecting users demands and translate to IT requirements.
- Possess strong analytical, customer-oriented, excellent communication, people management skill and problem-solving skill.
- Good in English (written and verbal).
- Occasional Travel is needed.
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.