[Company Summary ]
Global Insurance Company
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Primary service owner for Incident, Problem and Change Management(ITSM)process
- Secondary responsibility is IT Operations reporting to Management layer.
- Design & optimize the ITSM processes to ensure consistency across all IT (Application Development and Infrastructure organizations)
- Align to the company global process and tools(Service Now) where possible. Design and operations need to be continuously improved by cooperating/discussing with global service owner.
- Tailoring communications to various key stakeholders during high impact incidents is a critical responsibility
- Ensure root cause analysis and remediation plans are tracked and implemented in a timely manner
- Although not a primary responsibility, be familiar with the CAB (Change Advisory Board) process enough to act as a deputy and backup for the CM service owner.
- Define KPIs for IT services and drive improvements based on KPI data
- Implement, train and maintain ITSM tools(Service Now)
- Staff and vendor management relate to delivering IT services
- Ensure compliance with control policies and all risks identified through self-assessments or outside groups are addressed in a timely manner
- Leadership skills to manage an unit of 3+ staff (FTE + vendors staff)
- Strong teamwork skills to work across regions (Asia, US, EMEA) and with other parts of the Japan IT organization (App Dev, services within Infra org)
- Take a "Command & Control" role to ensure incidents are well managed, communicated and ultimately resolved in a timely manner
- Strong communication skills to manage senior stakeholders (particularly during major incidents)
- Broad IT understanding ( in-depth technical skills is not)
- Have a strong understanding of the ITIL model
- Be data driven to drive process improvement
- Experience working in insurance or bank is recommended but not required
- 5+ years' work experience and 3+ years' experience in a similar ITSM (ITIL related role) or Help Desk based role is desired
- Native Japanese + business level English is a minimum requirement. Full bilingual desired.
Full Time Employee
〜 12 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.