Global IT Company
Our IT End User Services' primary role is to provide technical services and support to all employees world-wide. We provide major services such as desktop and audio video support, new hire on-boarding, advanced application configuration and event support. Our vision is to deliver end user solutions, capabilities and experiences that bring out the ultimate potential of every employee. Our team values Be passionate to deliver great service, pursue growth and development, and build a positive team spirit.
The Senior IT Support Engineer will join a global team comprised of the most talented IT professionals in the industry. As a Senior Support Engineer, you will manage and resolve an array of mobile, desktop, audio/video, network, and telecommunications issues, ensuring that our employees remain as productive as possible. You must be agile enough to adapt to the rapid growth and change of our business, but also disciplined enough to deal with complex challenges, processes, and people. Your role will involve coaching and mentoring your peers, leading cross-functional projects, and driving end-user technology decisions that will impact.
- Troubleshooting and support for all IT end user issues mobile, desktop, audio/video, peripherals, etc.
- Procurement, asset and inventory management for all IT hardware and software
- Cross-departmental collaboration with teams like Facilities, Sales, and Engineering
- Managing IT communication between headquarters and remote office
- Perform system imaging, application configurations, and security policy enforcements
- High energy and passion for your work and achievements
- Excel at everything you put your heart and mind to
- Willingness to go above and beyond
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Working knowledge of Windows and OSX operating systems
- Working knowledge of Lenovo and Apple hardware
- Knowledge of networking concepts
- Fluent in both Japanese and English
- 4+ years of working experience in an IT Support role
- S. in Computer Science or related field
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Technical certification in desktop operating systems (Mac certification a plus)
- Comprehensive understanding of networking (Network certification a plus)
- Working knowledge with voice and video conferencing solutions (Google, RingCentral a plus)
- Demonstrate that you continue to keep your knowledge and skills up to date
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.