Global FMCG Company
Lead awareness building, Kaizen by reviewing the guideline, researching current status, clarifying priority, and planning actions regarding IT security space
Negotiate / co-work with legal, internal control, APAC for tools, APPs, web systems which are registered by business sides
- Reporting directly to Japan Chief Information Officer and functionally to APAC Chief Information
- Security Officer, this position will be responsible for all aspects of information security and technology risk management across Japan.
- This role requires an individual with a strong technical background, as well as the ability to work across the IT organization and the divisions to align information security priorities and controls with key business objectives.
- Lead the implementation and enforcement of information security governance including policies, standards and procedures in collaboration with various counter-partners including HR, Legal, Finance, and APAC and Global Security teams
- Development and execution of IT security education plans in partnership with internal communication to raise awareness around IT security risks and best practices
- Ensure excellence in Information security operations and appropriate service level agreement in response to IT security issues
- Ensure appropriate information security Incident Management and escalation
- Ensure that all IT assets and services are secure, ranging from mobile devices, desktops, servers and applications to networks through the implementation of best-in-class security measures
- Act as the IT liaison to lead communications with internal and external auditors and ensure compliance
- Management of regulatory and compliance requirements ranging from leading IT efforts in litigations and investigations to Group policies and PCI/DSS compliance
<Education and knowledge required>
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is required. Master's degree preferred. A degree in Computer Science, Information Security/Data Systems Management or a related field or discipline is ideal
- Good exposure on ISMS (ISO/IEC 27001/2) is preferred
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification is preferred
- Additional certifications (e.g., CRISC, CISM, CISA, PMP, etc.) ideal
<Experience / Skills / Abilities Required>
- A minimum of 5-8 years of combined experience in IT with at least 3 years in Information security management
- In-depth technical knowledge and experience in information technology, computing systems, network technologies, security operations, security technologies, systems integration, and the application of information security concepts
- Proven and effective leadership skills, as well as demonstrated proficiency in providing requisite oversight for information security operations and incident management
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as an ability to interface effectively with fellow employees, senior leadership of the Corporation, and external partners, clients and customers
- Ability to communicate in English
The ideal candidate will meet the experience requirements identified above and will also reflect a background that includes: C1 - Internal use
- Previous success and proven ability to analyze information security technical issues within the context of their potential impact on the Corporation's business requirements and processes
- A commitment to the crucial concept of promoting security as an enabler and not an inhibitor of business
- Involvement in support of risk management approaches
- Dedication to compliance as reflected in comprehensive policy, standard, and procedure development and implementation
- Solid experience in security related processes such as Risk Management, Vulnerability Management, Networking, Compliance and Auditing is ideal
- A thorough understanding of the implementation and maintenance of processes and the ability to identify business needs, convert them to tasks and develop supporting documentation
- Superior communication skills, to include both verbal and written mediums
- Demonstrated project management skills and experience
- In-depth knowledge of information security tools
- Professional development organizational involvement (e.g., ISC2 or ISACA)
9 Million Yen to 13 Million Yen
＊According to your annual salary of the previous job and experience
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.