Global Apparel Company
- Acting as Business Analyst for company growth initiatives (New Systems, Enhancements, Business project) from IT and deployment them across Japan, Asia and Europe countries including;
- Having retail system's knowledge
- Find out the best solution for retail systems by considering future road map
- Communication with regional business partners IT partners
- Building stable systems for retail stores across region
- Be the front line of IT department for business users in terms of store related activities such as project, change request, issue resolution
- Evaluate the current retail system and work closely with Japan and oversea Retail / Customer Experience team for future improvements and/or systems enhancement
- Manage testing including review the test result to keep quality of retail systems
- Smooth support turnover(post go-live support) to support team as a part of project deliverables
- Participate and cooperate in various phases of projects impacting retail stores, but which are led by other IT team
- Act and contribute as a member of Asia IT team throughout regular and ad-hoc meetings over the telephone and VC.
- Build relationship with Asia, Europe counterparts.
- Perform project management which manage timeline, people and budget by your self
- Business requirement gathering from each region
- Business Trip to Asia countries
- Perform as team player / strong team work
- Strong knowledge of Retail System
- Ability to understand issues and system errors from a technical standpoint
- Strong communication skills both in Japanese and English
- Experience in partnering with business users and other IT team members to design and implement system across regions
- PMP (Project Management Professional) or relevant certifications
- POS System manage experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience including analysis of business requirements, designing and testing
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- ITIL(IT Infrastructure Library) or equivalent skill is plus
- Knowledge of Retail back office functions / systems is plus such as reporting and ERP (SAP/FMS are preferred)
- Chinese, Korean language capability is a strong plus
- Retail Industry / Lifestyle brand working experience would be plus
- Multi-region/country retail systems implementation experience is a strong plus
- Multi-brand Retail system management experience is also a strong plus
5.5 Million yen ~ 7 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.