※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
- You will be part of the Global Engineering Integration Service team, consisting of Engineering and IT specialists; working in a truly global environment.
- Foster collaboration of IT and the engineering community, to deliver and implement technology solutions that support the business objectives to improve productivity and enhance processes.
- In this role, you will be responsible to provide direction in the usage of state-of-the-art IT technologies and methodologies.
- Review and analysis of IT and production processes and support, to leverage quality of delivery, security and compliance.
- Understand the needs of engineering regarding existing IT services, as well communicate gaps in IT services that you identified together with engineering. Support the ongoing maintenance, optimization, 3rd-level support and technology consulting.
- Manage the demands of the local quality department in close alignment with IT OPS Quality, facilitating the collection of business requirements and identifying local business needs in alignment with global IT standards.
- Manages day to day functional support, serving as an expert for existing systems and solutions in his/her assigned areas of accountability and provides technical consulting on the usage of quality control systems such as SAP QM, Labware (LIMS) and EHS related software as well as other related quality programs and solutions
- Manage the demands of the local Engineering department in close alignment with IT OPS ISEE, facilitating the collection of business requirements and identifying local business needs in alignment with global IT standards.
- Manages day to day functional support, serving as an expert for existing systems and solutions in his/her assigned areas of accountability and provides technical consulting on the usage of security systems such as Interflex, CCTV and other ISEE related applications e.g. BIgCAL(global IT Standard for Calibration from Comp. Beamex / CMX) & BIgMPS (Mobile Plant Maintenance (SAP add on called Movilizer), GBS.PM (SAP PM).
- Support of local Yamagata IT ISEE System deployments and extensions in close collaboration w/ global teams
- Manage small to medium sized projects, or play a key role within a large project team.
- Serve as an expert to design, build, and implement technical platforms and applications for engineering owned systems.
- Consult business/engineering regarding the integration of Shop Floor Systems into the IT Infrastructure environment. Support Engineering in negotiations with, vendors of production equipment, regarding IT requirements and needs of engineering.
- Strong collaboration with the IT Infrastructure department and domain architects.
- Support business in order to understand and follow BI rules regarding system owner- and leadership as well as the required documentation.
- Experience in structuring and analysing data
- Professional experience with production equipment's of pharmaceutical manufacturing and very good understanding of IT infrastructure that is needed to run the production equipment and systems owned by engineering.
- Knowledge about Automation Architecture.
- Experience with the standards ISA 88 and ISA 95
- Enhanced knowledge of standard SCADA, DCS and PLC systems and the used communication protocols and interfaces like OPC.
- Competent knowledge of Quality Control and EHS components as well as processes, systems and solutions' design
- Understanding of Data Integrity in the context of pharmaceutical manufacturing (incl Quality).
- Very good communicator, presenter and skilful negotiator both in English and Japanese
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry in terms of Legal, Compliance, GxP, Computer Validation and Regulatory Requirements is preferred.
- Technologies knowledge including Operating Systems (Linux, Windows), Databases (Oracle, MS SQL), and basic knowledge of network technologies, Citrix and VMWare environment and ITIL processes.
- Solid experience leading and coordinating work for small to medium projects and developing strong relationships with key stakeholders across multiple business/IT processes.
- Experience with Quality Control and EHS software (not a pre-requisite, but an additional asset)
- Experience working in a virtual, international and multicultural environment.
- Experience in modern ways of working (Agile Project Management, Design Thinking Approach)
- Willingness and readiness to travel.
- Excellent teamwork, accountability, problem solving and results oriented skills.
- SAP standard skill set is required
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering would be plus.
- QM/PM module would be a plus
- Experience in Site Security systems or Asset Mgmt solutions (BIgCAL, mobile plant maintenance) would be a plus
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.