Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Photo Related Company
Achievement of the objectives set by the Group IT Department
- Define the strategy and objectives in terms of IT development.
- Ensure the organization, monitoring and validation of IT developments.
- Set up development projects according to user needs.
- Monitor technological developments and be a source of proposals to management.
IT department management
- Plan the department's activities and ensure that schedules are respected.
- Provide hierarchical supervision of the IT team (2 people in Japan)
- Ensure the management of subcontracting: call for tenders, choice of service providers, contract management, technical monitoring.
Installation, maintenance and security of the operating and information system
- Define the micro park maintenance policy.
- Supervise the purchase of computer equipment and software.
- Supervise the infrastructure of local information networks and guarantee their operation and security (in collaboration with the Group CIO).
- Plan maintenance plans.
- Define the quality and security procedures for information systems.
Management of business projects
- Identify user needs, ensure follow-up and propose arbitrations.
- Carry out operating monitoring dashboards
- Guarantee proper compliance with the specifications.
- Responsible for the migration of local tools to all Group tools
Support and assistance to users and cross-functional functions
- Provide technical support and assistance to users.
- Identify all the internal communication means required for the implementation of new IS projects, submit them for validation to the Group CIO before installation.
- Japanese citizen with fluent English level
- 10 to 15 years experience in this kind of position