Global Medical Equipment Company
- First level incident and service requests management of the region users
- First point of contact in case of IT related escalations in the region
- Verify acceptable level of IT security user awareness in the region
- Manage relevant IT suppliers in the region
- Manage IT budget for the region
- Execute and or lead relevant IT projects in the region together with the corporate IT teams
- Verify that corporate IT standards and best practices are implemented and kept within the region
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a hands-on IT lead in a remote site/region of a Global Corporate
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on end user support
- Deep knowledge of MS OS operating system, installations, computer hardware and networking. Microsoft/Cisco/Palo Alto certifications - an advantage
- Good knowledge of IT security
- Knowledge in corporate applications (Such as SAP, Salesforce, Qlik) and business processes - an advantage
- Very good human relations, communication skills and service orientation - ability to interact with colleagues and provide excellent service
- Fluent English both speaking and writing.
- Independent employee, fast learning of new systems, technologies, processes and applications. Autodidact
- Team Player, multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment, cope with conflicts and stress situation, work under pressure. Readiness to work in unconventional hours when needed
- Drill down and Strong attention to details ability, Well Organized
9 Million yen ~ 10 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.