Note: Applicants must have permission to work in japan
Electronic Display Company
This is a Manager position for our IT infrastructure team in Japan. Responsible for our IT infrastructure JP region which consists of the network, servers, datacenter, devices including user's computer and related applications. Technical skill is needed, from general IT support knowledge including Microsoft related products, Windows, Macintosh, server administration, application administration, and deep understanding of some of these products. The successful candidate will have a customer-friendly attitude, good communication skills, ability to work with diverse teams, and an outgoing personality. Reports to IT Infrastructure Director.
- Management of our infrastructure team.
- Support the team to prioritize the work, research, resolve, and respond to issues/problems/questions received and in accordance with standards and SLA's.
- Support our business units on projects using IT in a flexible way.
- Support Global Infrastructure team on projects, user support, and troubleshooting.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and maintaining of JP IT systems and peripherals to ensure the business continuity with the team.
- Tier 1 Service Desk management using a ticketing system, including workflow.
- Maintains current documentation, procedures, install docs to support knowledge sharing.
- Interact with internal and/or external escalation resources to resolve complex technical issues.
- Special projects as identified
5+ years of hands on experience and 3+ years of management experience with following:
- Excellent Customer Support skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to handle and prioritize multiple projects.
- Detailed Oriented
- Able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Able to work in diverse environment.
- Must speak, read and write, fluently in English and in Japanese.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.