※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
Lead of ERP/CRM system project including
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Understanding existing IT-landscape
- Revise requirement list
- Supervise system development by vendor
- Organize test phase
- Error analysis
- System migration
- Daily communication with both internal and external stakeholders
- Suggest and plan kaizen activities in business process and system development
After successful implementation
- Regular maintenance and enhancements of IT infrastructure
- Organize further requests from stakeholders and enhancements of ERP system
- Project Management experience 5+ years
- Business Analyst experience
- Proactive, self-starter with a positive 'can do' attitude
- Fluent written and spoken in Japanese and English
- IT infrastructure management experience, especially cloud infrastructure
- Problem solving skills
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Programming experience (Java)
- Database Design Knowledge, especially for EPR system
- Development of sales, customer (CRM), or inventory management system
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.