One of the top pharmaceutical company in the world.
End to end accountability for the overall management of the Local Infrastructure Management function in the respective OPU. This includes responsibility for the stability, cost efficiency and local delivery of all IT INF processes and services. The Local Infrastructure Management function will be responsible to ensure appropriate implementation and operation of all local Infrastructure activities in the defined OPU. This includes general IT INF local projects and the execution of global/regional projects on local level. Assumes responsibility for all Infrastructure activities performed in the defined OPU, as well as to ensure local demand alignment to global process. Increase efficiency and effectiveness of IT processes by providing direction in use of state-of-the-art IT technologies and methodologies.
Drives strategic alignment with other IT INF departments and supports global harmonization of IT services and IT processes.
Improve the overall IT INF customer satisfaction of defined OPU with excellent stakeholders management/engagement & local awareness event/training eg: Experience IT event, Training & Key User Meetings...etc. Seek for Innovation in the field of responsibility and beyond and implements them to create business value.
- Contribute to improvement of efficiency and effectiveness of IT INF operational & processes by applying adequate IT Strategies and technologies in the defined OPU, with good alignment with respective IT INF function.
- Local support for all program/project management activities in the defined OPU in compliance with all PMO guidelines.
- Act as a main point of contact between the local IT demands and the Global/Regional IT INF organization. Responsible for proper communication between global/regional and local IT functions as well as local businesses.
- Act as administrative manager of IT INF team in the defined OPU and proactively communicate/align with the respective functional managers in the INF organization.
- Promote a culture of innovation to foster a competitive advantage in Infrastructure Enabling Services via technologies.
- Accountable in the defined OPU for:
- Act as main point of contact for Infrastructure Domains
- Operational Execution of global standards in the assigned countries
- Audit remediation
- Patching Compliance
- Technology migration
- New platforms incorporation
- Infrastructure support and delivery of local IMAC/R services
- Back up, archival and DRP for local INF indispensable systems support
- Global communication sklil : Japanese Fluent, English Fluent
- Must have an good understanding of IT Infrastructure technologies and implementation experience. (eg: ITIL, PC, mobile, Windows platform, Cisco technologies, cloud & data center environment)
- Must have a good track record in implementing mid to large scale IT INF projects.
- At least 2-4 years of leadership & people manager experience is required.
- A motivator with excellent people management & conflict management skill.
- Good understanding of both IT and business with strong customer focus & vendor management skill.
- Able to demonstrate strongly in Accountability, Agility & Intrapreneurship
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.