Global Accounting Firm
Reporting directly to the managing partners and the regional CIO, the IT support manager will be primarily responsible for the end-user support and relationship management between the company Japan and regional IT team.
- Manage IT fixed assets and accessories (maintenance, record keeping, disposal, etc.)
- Manage 1st level helpdesk support (for desktops, laptops, printers, etc.)
- Ensure proper closure of all reported IT incidents
- Supports the Problem Management process
- Contribute to the achievement of internal and external SLAs and Customer Satisfaction
- Follow up with Regional IT team with regards to escalated issues and response to end user
- Support all application teams on specific application issues and resolution required
- Support the patching, upgrade or testing of IT systems according to the instruction from Regional IT team
- Work closely with local business teams to understand their current IT requirements
- Build and maintain strong relationships with business partners and act as a liaison between Regional CIO, Regional suppliers, and business teams
- Act as end-user advocate, making sure that each technical solution provided was the best and the most optimal for the end-user
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience operating in a similar role
Technical must have:
- Advanced troubleshooting experience (PC hardware/software, browsers, etc.)
- Understanding of the Windows desktop support technology areas, understanding across infrastructure components and the basic technology of networking.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 applications and other common desktop applications
- Technical skills/background in network/system is an added advantage: Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange Server, O365 and Windows Server, DHCP, DNS, Antivirus, endpoints encryption
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize & multi-task in a fast-paced/demanding environment
- Manage well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to work and build strong relationships with end-users and internal stakeholders
- Strong customer service and communication skills with a focus on rapport-building, listening and questioning skills
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Saturday and Sunday; All National Holidays; New Years Holidays
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.