Note: This position requires native level Japanese language
- IT planning, budgeting, and forecast management according to the management policy of our Group
- Contract management with various IT vendors, coordination with internal management, management of organizational personnel
- Research, investment return analysis, proposal, introduction of new IT infrastructure, applications, tools, etc.
- Improvement, maintenance, and operation of existing IT infrastructure, applications, tools, etc.
- Improving IT literacy of the entire group, information security risk management, external audit support
- Other special matters (M&A support, irregular operations other than normal flow, etc.)
Mandatory application requirements
- Over 10 years of IT work (engineer/planning/maintenance operation) experience
- About 300 to 800 working companies = working experience with the same number of employees as us
- Even if you have experience of one company, you must have experience of in-house IT at a company that has multiple business formats and businesses like us
- It is desirable that the number of experienced companies is within 4
- Manager's experience of more than 2 years including work/training management of subordinates
- English level above business level and fluent ~ Native level Japanese
- There are many opportunities to read and write, and I have the opportunity to create presentation materials in English.
- Almost no chance to talk,
- Check the system settings and status of overseas group companies,
- If there is a new introduction, communication with local staff is required.
- Those who have the ability to negotiate and coordinate negotiations
- Programming skills
- Project management experience
▽Because the area is a niche, your wide experience will surely help.
- Those who like challenges and are motivated
- Those who can always think of new methods instead of routine and aim for business improvement
- Those who can work with an emphasis on teamwork, including education for subordinates
- Those who can flexibly accept things and engage in new projects
Social insurance, commuting allowance
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.