This position is internal IT position at en world Japan
Role and Responsibilities
The IT End User Computing Manager (IT EUCM) is responsible to deliver IT products and services, that support end user computing and also contributes IT resources to projects within the company. The IT EUCM is the process, procedure and tools owner for IT technical support and delivery. The EUC team is responsible for implementing and managing meaningfully consistent tech support procedures across the company.
The IT EUCM manages a geographically dispersed team of IT technicians, service fulfillment analysts and support coordinators and, in coordination with other functional groups, ensures the efficient provisioning of IT products and services to internal end users. Such services include desktop support, IT service management and governance, technology insertions, upgrades and changes to maintain the IT environment operational and efficient.
The IT EUCM oversees team training, and performance appraisals. In alignment with overall en world IT strategies, s/he provides detailed direction, identifies constraints, manages priorities, coordinates resources and ensures that deadlines are respected. The IT EUCM also monitors Service Quality indicators to ensure an effective service delivery and to identify staffing needs to cope with business growth.
The IT EUCM reports to the IT Director and interacts on a regular basis with other IT Managers, business partners and external solution partners.
Some business travel is expected within the countries and offices of en world as well as non-company events as needed.
Significant flexibility is expected as off-hours activity will be needed to coordinate with a dispersed team.
- Multinational Corporation scale vision matched with persistence and ability to execute and deliver.
- People and organizational skills. Proven team building with employees.
- Skills to effectively manage in a cross-functional, geographically dispersed environment with set priorities and requirements.
- Superior tactical and execution skills. Dynamic, proactive attitude with the ability to take the initiative and find ways of driving and executing multiple concurrent activities despite ambiguity.
- Customer focused with strong customer service skills and the ability to apply sensitivity and discretion when required.
- Capable of managing multiple tasks at once and meeting commitments; positive attitude even in a stressful situations.
- Dynamic and proactive attitude, flexibility
- Process oriented
- Good judgment, solid decision making skills.
- Solid technical background and ability to provide detailed guidance to the team.
- Superior written and oral communication skills in English. Writing, reporting and analytic skills.
- Strong sensitivity for cultural differences and significant global acumen.
- Ability to interface with IT senior managers, business partners, and external IT Service Providers.
- High level of energy, enthusiasm and passion highly desirable.
- Project Management experience will be a plus but not a must.
- At least three years of people management experience.
- Multi-year hands-on experience in enterprise IT support and service delivery.
- Technical, ITIL and/or Project Management certifications highly desirable.
- Computing or engineering degree
- Professional technical certifications highly desirable
- Previous experience working in a global IT team highly desirable.