Global Luxury Brand
- Leading company growth Marketing and Customer Engagement (CRM, Clienteling, Campaign management, VIP/Loyalty Program, SNS, CDI and Data cleansing..etc) initiatives (New Systems, Enhancements, Business projects) from IT and deployment them across Asia countries
- Be the front line of IT department for business users in terms of regional Customer Engagement related activities such as project, change request, issue resolution
- Find out the best solution for Customer Engagement systems by considering future road map
- Having trusted partnership with CRM system owners (US, Asia) and business (Asia)
- Multiple CRM vender management regional/country specific (China, Japan, Korea, and US)
- Support driving system enhancements and new systems implementation following project life cycle management process.
- Perform project management, which manage timeline, people and budget by yourself. Business requirement gathering from each region is included.
- Proactively continue to find opportunity to improve operation process
- Build relationship with Asia, US, Europe counterparts.
- Business Trip to Asia countries
- Perform as team player / strong team work
- Having Customer Engagement system technical skill / knowledge and experience (SAS, UNICA, Cloud Platform..etc)
- Strong and proactive communication and facilitation skills both in Japanese and English
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience for CRM system owner / Customer Experience system support and application deployment
- Minimum 5 years of experience including analysis of business requirements, designing and testing
- Project management and vender management experience
- Experience in partnering with business users and other IT team members to design and implement system across regions
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Customer segmentation and CRM, Clienteling system knowledge in Retail companies
- PMP (Project Management Professional) or relevant certifications
- ITIL(IT Infrastructure Library) or equivalent skill is plus
- Knowledge of Retail back office functions / systems such as reporting and ERP (SAP/FMS are preferred)
- Chinese, Korean language capability
- Retail Industry / Lifestyle brand working experience
- Multi-region/country retail systems implementation experience
- Multi-brand CRM system management experience
8 Million yen ~ 10 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.