Note: This position requires business-level Japanese language and applicants must currently be located in Japan to be considered
international luxury retail company
Summary of position
As a CRM Manager your immediate responsibility is to lead a project to complete Salesforce implementation as a local CRM foundation and to integrate with global CRM database. After the CRM implementation, as day-to-day activities, you are also responsible for identifying, developing, and deploying end-user solutions in the CRM system. Through your deep functional knowledge and familiarity with the application, you ensure business requirements are adequately met and provide a variety of advisory services around project management, business process development, implementation support and end-user training as required. You also contribute to project planning, implementation, and requirements gathering efforts across future CRM projects.
In the CRM implantation project, you will:
- Complete Salesforce implementation as a local foundation of CRM and Marketing Automation
- Apply global rules and requirements into the local CRM and integrate with global database
- Build interfaces between global database and several touchpoints that client registrations are made
- Migrate historical data from the touchpoints to the global database and the CRM system
- Implement also BI for CRM activities such as analyzing, targeting and etc.
Day-to-day you will:
- Translate business requirements into CRM business solutions
- Identify key stakeholders for requirements gathering; elicit and document requirements and validate against scope
- Work with third-party vendors that are engaged in making any modifications or upgrades to the CRM system
- Contribute to requirements management, including approval, communication, traceability, and asset re-use
- Contribute to transfer of functional requirements to development and test team members
- Leverage the Marketing Automation to automate client communications
- Determine, in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders, modifications and/or upgrades needed to the CRM system in order to meet evolving business requirements
- Stay informed on updates and new releases in CRM technologies
- Educate end users on CRM functionality, as needed
- 5+ years of experience in CRM and Marketing Automation system/project related activities. Experience in online/offline customer journey implementation in Retail industry is a big plus.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce (Marketing Cloud and Service Cloud)
- Good interpersonal, problem solving, conflict resolution skills
- Demonstrable experience in Business Process Reengineering (BPR)
- Strong knowledge of CRM issue diagnosing and troubleshooting
- Good verbal and written communication skills (fluent English and business-level Japanese required)
- Strong appetite for technology and innovation and sound technical background
- Strategic thinking and Result oriented mindset
- Team player
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Hands-on and pro-active personality
Full time (Probationary Period: 6 months)
Fixed working hours ：9:30〜18:00（7.5h）
Flex time (core hours 10:30-16:00, 60 minute lunch)
9~13 million yen
Annual salary, paid monthly
Based on your experience, skills and potential
Reviewed a year
Full transportation coverage
Recreation center / accommodation facility discount
Language training support
5-day work week (Sat/Sun off)
National holidays, paid leave, New Year's vacation, sick leave, congratulatory leave, compassionate leave, funded leave.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.