Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Responsible for the development and implementation of solution roadmaps and to ensure successful introductions across the organization and with customers.
- Collaborate with management to develop annual budget for Japan CHC.
- Develop solution concepts and business cases for new investments.
- Perform business analysis and prepare recommendations and business plans as needed.
- Act as the key liaison across all functional areas, the information technology department, and outside vendors.
- Possess a broad knowledge of state of the art technical applications/technologies and business resources and use them to effectively coordinate team members and external resources.
- Create shared vision of their respective solutions and facilitate decision making and arbitration relating to trade-offs both within and between different solution platforms.
- Develop and implement sound rationale for portfolio management and managing product phase-in-phase-out plans, proactively anticipating gaps and overlaps within the portfolio.
- Create consensus with other functions as to the timing of solution introductions and withdrawals.
- Identify, screen and evaluate new solution opportunities to address unmet (internal and external) customer needs.
- Possess strong analytical skills, including an understanding of business economics and financial resources.
- Collaborate with architecture and operations teams to ensure solution compatibility with company standards and scalability for other markets
- Collaborate with the Project Management Office on the intake process and prioritization of candidate projects across the company.
- Significant experience of Information System Management, within a large international group context, dealing with regional and cultural diversity
- Experience and ability to build effective working relationship and collaboration with business and all stakeholders
- Experience in interacting with a multicultural and distributed team
- Experience in program management and support/maintenance/continuous improvements stakes (business relations, budget, vendor management, transverse contributions)
- Capacity to understand business strategy, needs, challenges and trends (Business acumen)
- Ability to transform the business challenges in a supportive business ITS strategy and to engage proactively with the business
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to manage and lead by influence
- Ability to develop long-term Business ITS strategy and execution roadmap
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Technical competencies
- Planning and organizational skills
- Project and Portfolio management
- Business value creation orientation
- Economics and accounting skills
- Managing complexity
- English (fluent)
- Leadership and personal attributes
- Strategic vision
- Proven leadership skills
- Ability to anticipate evolutions due to internal and external factors
- Strong communication skills
- Negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Conflict resolution and problem solving
- Pragmatic and results driven
- Business Knowledge and experience
- 8+ years of work experience
- Knowledge of consumer healthcare and/or consumer goods business
- Knowledge in consumer good technologies and trend
- Demonstrated management experience
- Ability to manage global and multi-cultural team and to work in large international group and global environment
11 Million 〜 15 Million
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday