Global Apparel Company
The goal of this role will be to leverage technology to meet rapidly changing organizational needs in intercultural and innovative environment. The role requires to be highly analytical and able to understand business needs. Project management and leadership skills, problem-solving abilities and effective communication skills in Japanese and English are essential. The role also involves managing multiple local vendors. Very collaborative, working closely not only with IT team members but also with vendors, other shared service departments and worldwide/Regional IT teams.
Manage and execute IT activities relating to ERP, Logistics and various store related applications as a part of back office.
· Lead, plan, manage and deliver EPR, Merchandizing, Logistics, Customer Service, and Ecommerce application systems / projects.
· Provide advice and training on systems in responsible areas when necessary
· Support other team members on day-to-day activities including implementation / supports
· Continuously improve support operations and processes while effectively control costs
· Manage and control various local vendors
· Communicate clearly with Japan business users to understand their requirements as well as world-wide and APAC members.
· Minimum 5 years' experience in information systems field, within mid or big corporation or within application systems implementation services company.
· Japanese & English : Business Level
· Proven experience as an IT Analyst, IT Consultant or similar role.
· Strong communication skills
· Strong analytical and issue resolving skills
· Strong planning and project management
· Strong collaborative and team coordination skills
· Detailed professional, with experience in international business
· Strong data analysis skills
· In-depth understanding of business practices (preferably in retail business)
· Required strong technical expertise o Mandatory
· MS Office 2016 (word, excel, power-point, Outlook)
· Experience as an IT Analyst, IT Consultant or similar role in relation to ERP, Ecommerce, and/or Customer service systems - Basic knowledge of IT infrastructure.
Deep knowledge and experience in ERP, Merchandizing, Customer Service area. Both of business and technical. such as
· Data extraction and data relations among other systems.
· Issue solving and user communication
· Project coordination between HQ IT and local users
· Understanding of business practices in Retail, Logistics and/or Merchandizing.
· ERP (i.e. Oracle Retail, SAP, etc.)
· Ecommerce (i.e. Manhattan OMS, etc.)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
|給与||¥6000000 - ¥8500000 per annum|