Global Securities Company
Do you have the know-how to apply business analysis techniques to deliver IT projects? Do you want to use your front to back Securities expertise to help our projects succeed?
We're looking for an IT business analyst to:
- Engage with colleagues at all levels to meet business requirements
- Translate business requirements into technical documentation
- Collaborate with technologists to drive delivery within an Agile framework
- Conduct as-is and to-be impact analysis
- Contribute to reduction of all security and operational risks, in line with policies and standards
- Identify opportunities to improve our processes
You'll be working in the Application Development team in Tokyo. We provide integration services. This benefits our Wealth Management business division of the company group. As an IT business analyst, you'll play an important role in managing projects and delivering solutions to the fast growing business.
- Ideally 10 years of proven experience in a software delivery within the financial sector
- Experience in a SCRUM delivery model is an advantage
- Solid understanding of managing client assets and investments
- Technical experience with Client Server Distributed Architecture, Object Oriented programming, and RDBMS - writing effective SQL queries and understanding DB performance and turning.
- Inquisitive, able to challenge effectively and manage conflicting stakeholder needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in Japanese (native level - written, reading and oral) and business English to support local client base
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.