My client, Major Luxury Company is currently seeking an Assistant Manager - IT Infrastructure. The primary purpose of this role is to plan and deliver infrastructure projects to modernize legacy systems into the global standards in collaboration with the Corporate IT department and local partners. This role will be also responsible for deploying IT equipment in new/renewed store locations, sustaining healthy IT environments, and providing technical support to business users. S/He will interact with IT Application, business functions, retail locations, Corporate IT teams, and vendors.
Global Cosmetics Company
- Plan and deliver multiple infrastructure projects to modernize legacy systems into the global standards closely working with different teams in the Corporate IT department and local partners. (40%）
- Manage local IT infrastructure to sustain healthy IT environments with minimal disruption to the business. Response to systems incidents immediately in order to recover critical business processes. (20%)
- Stage and deploy IT equipment, i.e. broadband circuits, routers, switches, phones, workstations, and printers, along with new store openings and store renovations and relocation in partnership with the Store Planning group. （20%)
- Provide technical support and fulfill service requests for corporate employees and sales professionals in retail locations across the nation in a timely and friendly manner.（20%)
- Bachelor's degree and 5 plus years related work experience.
- Broad knowledge and experience in IT Infrastructure, including but not limited to Network, Wireless, VPN, Workstations, Servers, Database, Information Security, Cloud and Mobility.
- Business fluent in English and Japanese (JLPT1 or N1).
- Strong vendor management and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of project management principles.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Travel required.
- Microsoft Windows Server Administration, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure, is preferred.
- CCNA, CCNP, CISSP, ISA, CRISC, is preferred.
7〜9M (depending on skills and experience)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.